Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Project V

As much as I didn't want to be the biggest fan of the Foliage Is Fun challenge, there were many many highlights. Overall, I'd have to say I was pleasantly surprised that the show is back on track - true to fashion design and entertaining to watch.

The new title of the show should be Project Vosovic.He's now won more than half of the challenges and the judges (even the guest judges) just seem like they want to make out with him. As soon as Heidi kicked it over to Daniel to talk about his dress on the runway, her face lit up faster than Giniqua at a strip club. I couldn't tell if the two guest judges were talking about D.V.'s dress or Daniel himself.

"I think this looks great. I think it's adorable....Love the proportions..."

They both looked like they were about to stick a couple of bills in his g-string. Eh, who can blame em?

D.V. also revealed that he only recently came out to his parents. Being from a smaller town and a religious family didn't help. I'm pretty sure there are more than a few people out there in Michigan...(cough) (cough) who wouldn't mind being his best friend whenever he returns home.

The absolute best quote though:

Heidi: "I have no problem with it being shiny."
Michael: "Because you're German..."

I guess you had to be there.

No comments: