Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy 1000

I just noticed that I'm a few hits shy of 1000 visitors since I attached the little Site Meter to this blog about a month into my blogging adventure. To be honest, I really don't look at it very often, but it seems almost absurd that this blog has been viewed 1000 times.

Except for exactly 3 people (in Nevada, Virginia/D.C. and HUNTINGTON, WV!!!) I have no idea whatsoever who any of these other people are.

Now that I've reached my 1000th, I've decided to do some soul searching and make soem adjustments to how and why I blog. There'll be some changes. I don't know what kind of changes, but changes nonetheless.

To whomever you are out there who reads this entry, scroll down to the very bottom of the page. If you're the 1000th visitor, I'll send you some kind of prize. I'm not sure what, exactly. But, a prize nonetheless. And by prize, I mean something.

Happy Freakin New Year.

No comments: