Saturday, December 10, 2005

I ain't yo ho...

The Ignorant Vegas list is now on temporary (like a few days methinks) hold. I need to refocus, which means I need to remember. Not an easy task. I have many people, places and things left to blame for the birth of Winesha Malamalamanakoolaumekeainaikapono Lee.

How, fair bystander may ask, was Ms. Lee named?

Apparently, according to the rules of the Tragic Name guidebook, the required first name is bestowed by one's favorite drink. Captain was a little too butch, apparently. And, just because I went through two bottles of wine in about 45 minutes, I guess I deserved Winesha.

In high school, one of my friend's was Malama, which was the shortened version of a Hawaiian name I could never remember, so I used to just add the only long string of Hawaiian words I knew. Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono. The Life of the Land is Perpetuated in Righteousness. The motto of the State of Hawaii.

Lee? I don't know either. And by the time I got around to coming up with a last name, I was too hammered and...maybe more.

At least I've actually named one of my other personalities.

Winesha has not made an appearance since Vegas. She may still be sleeping. Or she might be passed out. Maybe still trying to hail a cab on the Strip. I'm not gonna lie, Smeagal may be involved. Tragic.

And Project Runway rocked. I'm totally addicted already.

Andrae needs to go. And soon. Am I a bad person for wanting Nina to throw her chair at him standing up there on the runway?

Nick is way too funny for his own good. "Ooohh shut uuuuuuup! Girl better not come in this area." If he doesn't have an episode-long face-to-face throw down with Lupe, I'm gonna be mad disappointed.

If I was in the habit of dating women, I would be all over Chloe. And she's Asian, so the family would be all about me dating her. Oh, and she's a her, so that would probably really help too.

I find myself secretly cheering for Diana in all her geekdom.

The big secret of the show is going to be that Kara isn't really South African. She's really from Topeka and a third generation multiple personality girl off her meds.

Zulema? Where do I start? She's gotta stay for the drama. There can't be true drama without at least one strong Black woman to bitch slap the fags.

Pregnant big-boobed Heidi is, somehow, so much hotter than big-boobed Heidi. Michael is throwing the smack down early. Nina is the ultimate dominatrix. She soooo turns me on for some tragic reason.

I have my prediction for the Final Three. It's gonna be Santino (obviously already), Chloe and................................ Daniel Vosovic. I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling (as who-the-hell-cares ludicrous as it is that I care enough to have a feeling, much less think about the feeling, try to discount the feeling and then finally agreeing with the feeling) that he's gonna be in a fight with Raimundo and probably Nick and Lupe for the final spot.

No comments: