Friday, December 23, 2005

And the gays have it...

Today's quote:
"I was against the whole gay marriage thing until I found out it wasn't mandatory."
-Jon Stewart

And now on to more important things in life.

Project Runway Episode #3

I'm vindicated! I've been saying since the very beginning that Daniel Vosovic is this year's Jay. All the way back to the very beginning of this season. All the way back.

His lingerie line was hot.

(On a side note, if I didn't spell lingerie correctly, please don't e-mail me that I'm a bad homosexual. I already lost my gay I.D. I failed the eye test. I couldn't tell mauve and purple apart. I also incorrectly applied a Listerine breath strip, couldn't identify the low-fat hummus from the regular stuff, and didn't get properly excited about Hypercolor t-shirts.)

I loved when Daniel V. sat down with Heidi and she did everything but dedicate herself to being his fag hag until death do them part. And then Daniel was all, just put on my panties and love it bitch. But in a loving kind of way.

I will take this moment to own up to my shame. A tear trickled down my cheek when Daniel F. gave his speech...which turned into a hand-over-the-mouth emo moment when Heidi booted him. I could tell the show editors tried to make him look like he should be physically booted, but it didn't work. He was endearing. And I feel shame for feeling that.

I about came when Nina threw down with Santino. That chick is fierce. It totally turned me on. In a loving, platonic, I-wanna-fondle-Heath-Ledger kind of way.

Santino's line really was horrid. In a Survivor-gone-wrong, I-wanna-fondle-Heath-Ledger kind of way. His runway might have been better if Dame Judi Dench made a cameo model appearance.

My predictions of the Final Three have changed a bit. I'm still going with Santino. I know, I know, he's gonna make it, get over it. It's the only reason he didn't get the boot this time. But the final 2 will be a battle between Nick, Chloe and Daniel V. I'm still holding out hope that the final elimination challenge will involve oil wrestling and thongs with the model contestants doing the refereeing.

I know. I know. I'm wierd.

Take out the model refereeing.

There.

Normal again.

No comments: