Friday, October 28, 2005

Oh, we got rid of the crabcakes. We switched to the chicken sate..

I'm off to Vegas for the weekend! What happens in Vegas...aw hell, I'm gonna be drunk the whole time anyway, so who cares.

As usual, I've overpacked. The roomies asked if I'm moving out.

I'm hoping my team has a decent showing, but I'm not expecting much. I'll be happy as long as I don't get six-packed by a tranny...again. I'll tell ya, it's the little things in life.

Gambling's pretty much out of the question since the whole car thing ($550) and the landlord thing ($1200) zapped my bank account. I'll get over it. I do have my "Why did the gays have to ruin the rainbow for everybody else" and "This seemed funnier when I bought it" shirts and some new jeans to wear, so the weekend won't be a total bust.

In case there's some Halloween festivities on Sunday, I've decided to go as...


Miss Swan. :) He looka like a man. Appropo at a gay volleyball tourney party, methinks. Not very original, I'll agree. But, not very difficult for me to pull off either. We've got one real female on our team, so I'll have some makeup to steal.*** At least it's better than doing the Cho and yelling, "STICK IT IN," to everyone in sight. Hmmm, on second thought... Then again, there's gonna be lots of gay rice there probably doing the same thing. I should have bought that shirt that said, "This is my clone."

I'm hoping to take pictures. Then, I'm hoping that I don't lose the camera...again. Seriously though, who am I kidding?

Good times. Good times.

***Ever hear yourself creating a sentence that has never been spoken before and will never be spoken again?

"No, I'm serious. I'm trying to help M get her purse back from some fucking cracked out whore thief, but I have to help this drag queen get her shoe out of this tree. Thestripper threw it up there. No, I'm just trying to make nice with her so we get invitied to her drag daughter's pool party. They have slurpees and pot." Exactly.

"All I saw was Mikasa headed at my head. Then she started dancing while her team sang that Milkshake song. Yeah, that's gotta be some kind of delay of game going on. What would you give her? A pink card? Hmmm...I couldn't tell...no...uh uh...maybe...no, I don't think she's had the operation yet. Right, she's probably just on hormones. I don't know, she was wearing spandex, but she might have taped it down. Yeah, girl can play some volleyball. No...the gay volleyball league... Right. Yeah, I know. We HAVE to find a tranny to play middle for us next tournament." Ditto.

1 comment:

Billie said...

Ahem.
Copy Cat.

Talk to me sometime dammit! I am sick of commenting without response. I will not be IGNORED! ;)