Friday, April 28, 2006

Operation Rescue


Skittles has been sighted.

I first sighted the tragic furball in Vegas. Well, not so much sighted as heard somewhere in or around John's apartment in Henderson.

I remember waking up sometime on Sunday morning on the living room floor next to the empty futon bed. Apparently, Winesha had drunkenly stumbled off somewhere early in the morning. I, however, found myself completely wrapped in some kind of evil blanket device that had been bewitched to evade all attempts at removal. After much concentrated and taxing effort, I got the damn thing off and stood up.

That's when I heard her.

Skittles.

It wasn't quite a meow. Not really a yelp. A distant relative of a high-pitched cry.

Possibly a me-yelp-ry

At any rate, I was told that Winesha had adopted the damn hairball and I, by default, was responsible for her well-being. As time has passed, I've come to miss her.

So, if anyone has seen Skittles, PLEASE contact me ASAP.

Skittles, where are you?



No comments: